Tuesday 14 July 2009

Dad's gift....!

Here is the bag of goodies dad put together to help me with my resin craft..... Here we have some t-cut car colour restorer, brasso, glass fibre resin, some mini files, bottle tops, flat side (thingy) and something called chemico?!!???? well acutally I dont really know what its called... what it does or why anyone would ever have it - like many things I think he stores in his garage!!!!

Anything, from this century or perhaps the last 10 centuries, name it, and dad usually has it, or something like it, or something he can create in the garage to replicate it! Amazing really, stuff that money cant buy.... And altho I have still yet to find a use for these "handy" bits and pieces he has lent me and I am still smiling and totally grateful.

I think I have inherited that same creative gene, that can think up, recreate and build any item, with bits and pieces hoarded over the years - thanks dad!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gave me a giggle - but so true! (Di x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only I were closer to receive such treasures too ;o) xxx

    ReplyDelete