Tuesday 29 December 2009

My Sister's Tree Decs

Here are some pics of the finished Christmas Tree decorations I made for my sister this Christmas..... I am really pleased with the finished product, and I believe Sam is to! The embedments are seed beads and sequins, they look seriously cute on her silver tree.


I have a few more Christmas handmade decorations I would like to show you, some sequin baubles, some more resin stars of different colours and some needle felted decs (pud and cupcakes). I love the sequin pudding, its my fave and its huge, looks great on the tree.

Merry Christmas to all, hope its filled with joy and family and lots of Christmas goodies. xxx




2 comments:

  1. I love my stars - they did look amazing on the silver tree :)

    Love your felted cupcakes too. They are super cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sissykins xxxx i do need to blog more often tho x

    ReplyDelete